Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Very first Black and White....















Here are more latest additions to my Black and White collection.


And more...

Here are some Black Thank You Tags:) great to include for your dear buyers in their purchases:)


I have always love colours...and never really like black. In fact, I don't remember seeing anything black in my wardrobe:P But these black patterned paper caught my eye at the craft shop, and I thought maybe I should give it a try and perhaps, who knows I could do wonders with it:) Tell me what you think? Of course, they can be yours from my shop=======>
This was recently sold but I can always do a similar one for you, just leave me a message on Etsy!:)




3 comments:

Sugarloaf said...

Oh, I like them!! I love creations w/ black & white.

w said...

ah... they're quite elegant.

Morgan Street said...

Your creations are beautiful!